The story of Aqua Tobacco Zimbabwe starts in 2015 when Christopher Taziva saw a gap in the Tobacco Contracting Industry. There was a need for more pragmatic, service focused providers who were willing to partner and grow with business and take on a role of a trusted business advisor. Since 2015, Aqua Tobacco Zimbabwe now works with over 5000 small to medium scale farmers in Mashonaland West, East and Mash-Central. Aqua Tobacco Zimbabwe aims to at all times maintain the upmost levels of service for our farmers and strives to place itself at the forefront of tobacco contracting companies in the country.
Our aim is to be:
- Known for high quality outcomes
- Known for growth strategies
- To provide quality service that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed clients
- Expansion in the field of agriculture production
- Develop strong base of key clients
- Increase the assets and investment of the company to support the development of service.
- To build good reputation in the field of agriculture production and marketing.
- Become a key player in the tobacco production and marketing industry
Our road map starts with our mission, which is enduring. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which weigh our action and decision.To build long term relationships with our clients and provide exceptional client services by pursuing business through innovation and advanced technologies.
To become and exceptional tobacco contracting company in all regions in Zimbabwe.
To create new business and to expand the existing business.
To work with leaders with business development skills to grow in the tobacco industry.
Recruit local leaders interested and experienced in the tobacco industry.